- Payments can be made through card or cash.
- A 4% discount is offered on yearly tuition fee, if payment is made in full in advance before the beginning of the academic year.
- A sibling discount of 50% on tuition fee is available only for the third child.
- Fee can be paid yearly or as three instalments.
- School fees are subject to annual review and may be increased subject to approval from the Ministry of Education and higher education (Supreme Educational Council or Concerned Govt. authorities).
Due date of tuition fee will be as follows.
- First Instalment: Payable on or before 15th April
- Second Instalment: Payable on or before 15th August
- Third Instalment: Payable on or before 15th December
Parents are expected to ensure prompt payment of each fee instalment. Failure to pay the fee promptly will invalidate all discounts. If tuition/transport fees are not paid, the school has the right to withhold /exclude the child from school, not permit him/her to avail the school transport.
One month’s notice, prior to the commencement of the new term, is required for withdrawal of the child from the school/discontinuation of school transport. Irrespective of the month in which the child is withdrawn/stops using school transport, tuition/transport fees etc., for the full term needs to be paid.
Registration fee, special fee, Transport fee and tuition fee are non-refundable and non-transferable to another student’s account. A type of fee paid will not be adjusted to any other category of fee for same student or another student.
The Caution Deposit is refundable within 15 working days from the date of submission of application along with the original receipt.