(Please read instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid rejection of your form)
- When the form is submitted, you would receive an email/sms confirming the successful submission of form.
- For receiving sms alert prefix mobile number with 974
- This is a simple form to fill. All you need to do is to fill in the boxes with the required information. Most of the general information can be entered in the form by simply selecting and clicking on the choices available. This facilitates the application process and makes it quicker.
- Full name of the student must be entered in the application form as given in the Passport, or Transfer Certificate or Birth Certificate. Later, the change of name will not be entertained.
- Please write NA for those entries, which are not applicable to you.
- DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
- Parents are requested to upload soft copy required documents at the time of registration itself.
(NB: the candidate must carry all the original Documents during admission and that will be returned immediately after verification. )
- Application should be submitted through online before closing date
- Applications received after the closing date (after places are offered) will be added to the school’s waiting list in admission criteria order. Waiting lists for admission will remain open until the end of the academic year and will then be discarded.
- Any change or update of information after submission of the form can be conveyed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Submission of this form does not mean that your child is admitted in the school.
I, have read and understood the admission rules and regulation and I agree to communicate the changes in future in writing. I hereby undertake to abide by aforesaid schools terms and conditions of fee payment and my ward will abide by the rules and regulation framed school authorities from time to time.