Online Fee Payment System for Tuition Fee and Transport fee (Term/Semester)
- Online Fee Payment by Net Banking / Visa / Master Credit / Debit Cards.
- Click on "School Automation Software” link (LOGIN)
- A parent can login to their portal using Username and Password issued by the School.
- Click on the Fee Details link on the Home Page of Parent Portal to get the Fee Dues.
- If payment is to be made online, Click on "Pay online" and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, NEFT/RTGS etc. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
- Each Transaction Processing Charges:
- If you choose pay through any credit card or debit card a charge of 1.8% (One point eight only) + applicable taxes shall be payable. This amount will be automatically added in your fee due amount.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- If the transaction is successful, it will be indicated in your fee payment portal within three working days.
- Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment. If the amount to be paid is higher than the limit allowed in your card, you may opt for any of the following measures
- Option1: Kindly get a temporary approval from the concerned Bank to effect the full payment at one time.
- Option 2: Your ward’s fee shall be displayed Instalment wise. and transport fee shall be monthly wise (April, May, June. Sept August… March) Kindly select individual Instalment (First Instalment, Second Instalment, Third Instalment for paying Tuition fee and April, May…March for Paying transport fee ) so as to make the due amount to fall within the limit allowed to you, and make payments through multiple attempts, selecting a different Instalment each time. This approach will allow you to pay the full due amount, but in multiple attempts. PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE to select the Instalment properly, and AVOID selecting the same Instalment in multiple attempts.
- If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE WORKING DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact accounts department of the Institution for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transactions.
- In any case of discrepancy, make a note of Reference/Transaction Details/document Printed during transaction in case of Net banking or card payment.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach the accounts department of the Institution to which the payment
is made for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement/document printed during transaction.