- The candidates applying for class KG2 to VIII will undergo an assessment followed by a personal interview as a part of their admission process.
- All applications we receive will be scrutinized and selected candidates will be invited for admission test with a registration number via email/SMS.
- Selected Candidate parent will get the Admission Test syllabus and an Admission Card or a Provisional Admission Card in which, the date and time of the Admission Test would be mentioned via email
- On the Test date, the students ( along with the parents ) should come to the School, with the Admission Card and take the Test. The student should be well-prepared with the syllabus provided by us. Most of the time, result is announced on the same day itself. If the student passes the Test, Principal / Senior Vice-Principal interviews / interacts with the parents and the student.
- The child should get minimum 60% marks in basic English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Both the parents and the child must be present at the time of interview with copies of required documents as mentioned above.
- Once the Admission is confirmed, Principal / Senior Vice-Principal / Vice-Principal / Headmistress issues the Admission Card to the particular class. Within 24 hours, fees should be paid. Admission is not guaranteed if you come on a later date. If fees is not paid within 24 hours, the seat offered to your child goes to the next one on the waiting list. And no reminders will be sent to parents in this regard.
- However, before paying the fees, the parents have to decide whether School Transport is required. If required, the seat-availability of it in their area should be ensured with the Transport in charge, at the Transport Department. If available, they can go to the Accounts Department ( Cash Counter ), collect the Admission Form, fill it, and pay the Admission / Tuition / Special / Transport fees.
- If fees for School Transportation is also paid at the Fees Payment Counter, parents have to go back to the Transport Department, show the receipt to the Transport in charge for fixing the bus in which their child would be commuting.
- The applicant must have valid Qatari Resident Permit for admission to be finalized.
- Parents are to ensure that all the documents required for registration obtained well in advance in order to avoid delay in admission. Within three weeks, the parents have to submit the Original Transfer Certificate of their child ( if the child is admitted in Class II or higher classes ) from the school that he / she last studied. The Transfer Certificate should be submitted at the Administrative Section in the main School, Submission of incomplete documents will not be accepted and admission will be cancelled.
- Final admission is subject to verification and submission of the Prescribed documents
- No preference will be given to early submission of application form.
- Filling up of admission form, taking the Admission Test and attending interview do not guarantee admission in the School. Admission is purely at the discretion of the Wings in charge and the Principal.
- Parents whose children are already studying in the School cannot claim admission for their younger wards as a matter of right.
Request for transfer of section and choice of class teacher by parents will not be entertained.